Unanswered: Restoring an oracle database

Hello guys,
    I am writing because I am a bit lost. Am currently undertaking an Oracle DBA internship and not so sure how to restore and recover an Oracle database. My boss said it is an in incremental backup. I know what's an incremental backup but don't know how to restore and recover it.
    I was given 3 files:
    1. A list with 20 tablespaces which I created manually if they were not already part of my current tablespace.
    2. 307 users but I got a total of 319 users (I think some of them are default users) I also created the users manually.
    3. There's an expdp.sgtc.09042012.dmp file but I don't know what to do with it. I believe this is the incremental backup but don't know how to restore it.
    I would be so pleased if you help me a bit with this. Please do explain step by step…Just think you are writing a book for dummies. lol. Thanks loads!

Where the Surf Meets the Turf @Del Mar, CA
    Provided Answers: 1
    When all else fails, Read The Fine Manual

Data Pump Import

impdp help=yes
    You can lead some folks to knowledge, but you can not make them think.
    The average person thinks he's above average!
    For most folks, they don't know, what they don't know.
    Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement.

Thanks

Thanks anacedent.
    I learnt about the data pump import/export. My boss and I found out that the export was not going to be possible due to version incompatibility.
    the original file was done using the Oracle 11g version, and I got the 10g version.
    I'm upgrading in order to solve the issue.
    Thanks again!

Where the Surf Meets the Turf @Del Mar, CA
    Provided Answers: 1
    >the original file was done using the Oracle 11g version, and I got the 10g version.
    in order for import to succeed, target DB version must be greater than or equal to source DB version.
    You can lead some folks to knowledge, but you can not make them think.
    The average person thinks he's above average!
    For most folks, they don't know, what they don't know.
    Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement.

you must do the export of the 11g database using the 10g export application. Then you can import into the 10g database with no problem.
    Bill
    You do not need a parachute to skydive. You only need a parachute to skydive twice.