Unanswered: Database management??

I NEED YOU HELP
    ANY IDEA ANY SOLUTION

SCENARIO:
    An organization suppose Jason industries have its branches in different regions of country. In each branch there is a local database where they maintain their data locally. Suppose one branch in New York, one in Washington, one in Texas.
    There is a main database in the main branch of the organization. At the end of each week or month each branch submits their data to the main database. I can say that they synchronize there data in the end of week or month. Note that each branch has its local database where data is kept in disconnected mode from main database. Only at end of each week or month the whole data of every branch is submitted to the main database..
    My question is that is it possible? If yes, what this concept is called? And where from can I get help on this topic?
    (if there is in mistake in my post i m sorry, i m so weak in english)

Provided Answers: 54
    My first guess at what you want would be Merge replication.

I would strongly suggest that you consider using an n-tier app (maybe web based) to completely bypass the need for the additional servers and complexity.

-PatP
    In theory, theory and practice are identical. In practice, theory and practice are unrelated.

Provided Answers: 4
    I would strongly suggest that you consider using an n-tier app (maybe web based) to completely bypass the need for the additional servers and complexity.
    I second that.
    With kind regards . . . . . SQL Server 2000/2005/2012
    Wim

Grabel's Law: 2 is not equal to 3 -- not even for very large values of 2.
    Pat Phelan's Law: 2 very definitely CAN equal 3 -- in at least two programming languages