We are looking for a C# .Net Developer position in Bloomfield, CT. Please check the requirement and get back to me with updated resume, Even you can contact me back for quick response on my number: 408-717-4882and on my mailing id Indraraj.singh@simplion.com

Position: C# .Net Developer

Work authorization: Any

Rate: $40/hr

Position Type: Contract

Start: Immediate

C# .Net Developer

Job Description:

Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results. Designs, codes, tests, debugs, and documents those programs. Highly skilled. Competent to work at the highest technical level of all phases of applications programming activities. This position may perform systems analysis functions.

C#.Net a must. Mainframe COBOL/CICS/DB2 also necessary.

Experience with VB6 to C# conversion desirable but not mandatory.

Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related discipline, typically six or more years of solid, diverse work experience in IT with a minimum of four years’ experience application program development, or the equivalent in education and work experience.

IndrarajSingh | SimpliOn - Great Results. Always.
Direct: (408) 717-4882 | Fax: 408-935-8696
1525 McCarthy Blvd, Suite 228, Milpitas, CA 95035
__________________________________________________ ____________________________________________
If you are qualified, available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please call me ASAP at (408) 717-4882, even if we have spoken recently about a different position. If you do respond via e-mail please include a daytime phone number along with a copy of your updated profile so I can reach you. In considering candidates, time is of the essence, so please respond ASAP. Thank you.