Unanswered: DB2 System Packages ownership issue

HI,
    I took a backup from db2 v 9.5 linux and restored it on a linux v 9.7. The problem we are facing now is that on v9.5 the user was db2inst1 whereas on v9.7 the instance owner is db2inst2 as we have to different instances running on the server. The problem now is that all packages have owner as db2inst1 and when I try to run any system command like when I did run db2move today I got an error that

" db2inst2 user does not have execute privileges on package "NULLID.DB2COMMO" "

I ran the command by providing the user and passwd of db2inst1 and it ran.

My question here is . is there a way to rebind all the packages or someother way that the ownership is assigned to db2inst2.

Provided Answers: 1

This command only transfers one object at a time to the user. Doing it for all objects will be time consuming.

Isn't there a ways to transfer ownership of all the db objects to a new user...

If we can do it while making the restore statement that would work too.. ?? but is it possible to assign all objects rights???

Provided Answers: 1
    If you don't really need ownership but permissions on the restored database object, try setting DB2_RESTORE_GRANT_ADMIN_AUTHORITIES=YES before the restore.