We are constantly searching for great professionals to fulfill the staffing needs of our clients, and we currently have a job opening that may interest you. Below is a summary of the position.

Job Title : Java Programmer- Portal
Job Location : New Carrollton, MD

Job Summary:

Design, code, test, debug, implement, and document complex J2EE based UI programs.

Experience working with appropriate programming languages, operating systems, and SW; experience working with relational databases to facilitate programming SW.

Prior medical claims/bill processing experience a PLUS;
Prior PM skills;
Strong in programming;
Strong PC and business solutions SW skills.
Strong analytical and problem solving skills; leadership skills to guide and mentor; good interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members; strong communications skills to interact with team members, support personnel, and clients.

-Experience in support for development of Java UI portal solution within a health care claims processing system.

-Prior Medical Claims/Bill processing experience

-3 years ofJ2EE programming experience

-Knowledge of programming languages and operating systems

-Strong analytical and problem solving skills

-Great leadership skills

If this position spoke to you and you feel that you qualify for it please do not hesitate to contact me. Please email me with your resume, contact information and your availability to talk/ interview.

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to read and respond to this message.

If this opportunity is not for you, or you may no longer be looking for a position but you know a great professional who is perfect for this role, please do not hesitate to pass my contact information and position description to them.

Regards,