Database college project

Hi, I need help to design the database for a college project. We were completely free to choose any subject, as long as the database had about 10 to 15 tables. The problem is that I chose a database for a online betting house, and I have no idea how they work, and now i can't change the subject. Of course it would be a very simplified version, for example, only for sports like soccer, and the ability to bet only on teams (And not bet on individual players, for example). Need help,
    Thank you,

Quote Originally Posted by ticunha View Post
    Hi, I need help to design the database for a college project. We were completely free to choose any subject, as long as the database had about 10 to 15 tables. The problem is that I chose a database for a online betting house, and I have no idea how they work, and now i can't change the subject. Of course it would be a very simplified version, for example, only for sports like soccer, and the ability to bet only on teams (And not bet on individual players, for example). Need help,
    Thank you,
    Show us what you have so far and we will try to assist.

You don't know how online betting houses work?
    You need to research that first, and a database forum is probably not your best resource.
    If it's not practically useful, then it's practically useless.

blindman
    www.chess.com: "sqlblindman"
    www.LobsterShot.blogspot.com