Unanswered: Database crashing after modification

Need urgent help with my database please. After doing a simple modification (drop down boxes) in the design area, i close and open it..then when selecting through the sheets the database crashes awkwardly...no messages but display is broken up...if i delete the mod it works normal but i wonder why...anyone who can help me please let me know so i can send you the database to check for me...see pics of crash screen below.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Crash1.png   Crash2.png  

Provided Answers: 54
    Something you changed probably broke something else, probabbly in your code but possibly somewhere in whatever database engine you are using.

You need to handle this problem in steps.

1) Figure out what programming tools/lanagues you are using.
    2) Find a forum or other place that supports the tools/language
    3) Post a runable sample there to see if you get a response from them.
    4) Figure out what database engine you are using
    5) Post a link to step 3, with a request for additional help here on DBForums. Be sure to explain what you've done since completing step 3 so that we don't send you back over the same items.

-PatP
    In theory, theory and practice are identical. In practice, theory and practice are unrelated.

Note that in both steps 3 and 5, you need to include EVERYTHING needed to reproduce your problem. Code, forms, schema, data, etc. all need to be included. It does NOT need to be "live" data, just enough to demonstrate the problem that you're having.

-PatP
    In theory, theory and practice are identical. In practice, theory and practice are unrelated.

Thumbs up

Hi,

Got through...found the problem and it works...thanks very much for your quick response!!!

Er.... Glad that you are working ???

-PatP

jeez...its crashed!!!

unfortunately it didnt work!!!