Unanswered: Unable to connect to DB using windows authentication when using VPN connection

I am not able to connect to SQL Database server using windows authentication when I am connected through VPN connection.However I am able to connect to same server using SQL server authentication and also able to do RDP to DB server machine.

I found a resolution in one of the forum suggesting to change UserRasCredentials to 0 value in *.pdk file.Since VPN connection which I am using generates instant proxy this resolution doesn't work.

Also application which I am using does windows authentication connection it is required for me to impersonate windows authetication when connected using VPN.

So can anyone of u please provide resolution to use windows authentication while connecting to SQL server when in VPN conn.

Can anyone please provide resolution for this problem

Provided Answers: 54
    I'm confused, since it appears that parts of your application can connect normally and other parts can not. Please explain in some more detail what you mean by:
    Quote Originally Posted by ArdentAj View Post
    I am not able to connect to SQL Database server using windows authentication when I am connected through VPN connection.However I am able to connect to same server using SQL server authentication and also able to do RDP to DB server machine.
    What makes you think that you can't connect to the SQL Database server even though you can RDP to it?
    Also application which I am using does windows authentication connection it is required for me to impersonate windows authetication when connected using VPN.
    Can you give more insight into what you mean by this? You mean that the application authenticates correctly, but that it can't make a conneciton to SQL Server from within the applicaiton ???

-PatP
    In theory, theory and practice are identical. In practice, theory and practice are unrelated.

Can anyone please provide resolution for this problem
    Does your db use mixed authentication?