Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Toronto,Canada
    Posts
    655

    Unanswered: Not Recieving Notifications ??

    Moderators,

    Can some one find out why I am not recieving email notifications. For last 4 weeks atleast when I noticed. I tried to set/reset profile options ; nothing worked.

    Please help

    DBFinder

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    306
    I'm guessing pretty much anyone inclined to help you will need a few more tidbits of information:
    DB2 version
    Operating System
    What kind of notifications you're expecting (health center?)
    Any other relevant info you can provide, such as what steps/tests you've performed, errors in the diag logs etc?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,737
    Quote Originally Posted by meehange View Post
    I'm guessing pretty much anyone inclined to help you will need a few more tidbits of information:
    DB2 version
    Operating System
    What kind of notifications you're expecting (health center?)
    Any other relevant info you can provide, such as what steps/tests you've performed, errors in the diag logs etc?
    Since poster is asking moderators, I assume they are referring to forum email notifications, but not sure.
    M. A. Feldman
    IBM Certified DBA on DB2 for Linux, UNIX, and Windows
    IBM Certified DBA on DB2 for z/OS and OS/390

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    306
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus_A View Post
    Since poster is asking moderators, I assume they are referring to forum email notifications, but not sure.
    hehe oh right, that makes more sense :P

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Toronto,Canada
    Posts
    655
    Sorry Friends,

    I am referring to forum email. I had sent message to sathyaram also, but no body seem to make a note of it . I do not khow contact of technical support here.

    If it does not get resolved I will have to re-register with new profile.

    DBFinder

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    4,650
    Quote Originally Posted by DBFinder View Post
    Sorry Friends,

    I am referring to forum email. I had sent message to sathyaram also, but no body seem to make a note of it . I do not khow contact of technical support here.

    If it does not get resolved I will have to re-register with new profile.

    DBFinder
    Sorry, i haven't received your email. I will check and PM you.
    Visit the new-look IDUG Website , register to gain access to the excellent content.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    5
    DBFinder,

    Hope you won't mind checking your email SPAM folder.

    hth

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Toronto,Canada
    Posts
    655
    Found it

    Somehow gmail was discarding messages into spam folder.

    Thanks for help

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •