Unanswered: SQL Server training to operate on DB2 database

I'm looking for "Quesry SQL DB2" training for my department but I couldn't find one in the area. However, there is a training to query SQL server 2012. I there are many difference between the two even thought SQL is transferrable, but I'm not sure whether the SQL Server training would be helpful or not for my department. Any ideas on main differences in querrying DB2/Server or advices?
    P.S. We're not programmers by any means, we're data analyzers.

Provided Answers: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by vadoverde View Post
    Any ideas on main differences in querrying DB2/Server or advices?
    Yes, there are differences in SQL implementation between DB2 and SQL Server. SQL Server training will give you SQL basics, but then you'll need to unlearn certain things and learn some more.

This is widely considered to be one of the best DB2 SQL resources: DB2 SQL Cookbook

Provided Answers: 18
    Your local IBM subsidiary will also offer (or refer you to) training classes , possibly tailored to your requirements - for example with any BI tools you may be using.

thank you n_i and db2mor for your feedback. We've been using the cookbook as a reference and it's extremely helpful. We're trying to stay up-to-date on any SQL methods or tools to use so a training would be helpful to get new insights and ideas. The issue is that IBM doesn't have a training close by but they might have a good reference for us. Thanks again.

If there's nothing nearby there's always the eLearning options
    https://www-304.ibm.com/services/lea...age&c=a0006089