Unanswered: Vertical Alignment of Text in Access

maybe this is old hat but I am having problems finding a solution. I have spent enough time searching. Now I am asking the experts. This should be a standard feature for reporting from RDBMS or not? I am stuck with using Access and keep in mind I have no administrative privileges on my PC because I work for the government.

I need to find a way to display text which will be read vertically from bottom-to-top. This requires that text within a standard text box, which is normally read from left-to-right, to be rotated 90 degrees counterclockwise or 270 degrees clockwise. There is a property attribute named “VERTCIAL” with the options “YES” and “NO” within the “PROPERTY SHEET” under “OTHER” tab in the PROPERTY SHEET” for the Text Box object. This attribute rotates Text Box or its contents 90 degrees clockwise or 270 degrees counterclockwise; this means the text is read from the top-to-bottom not bottom-to-top.
    Please direct me as how to orient text, labels, and other objects within the Report Design mode to read from Bottom-to-top vertically. Other angles would also be nice.

Provided Answers: 59
    moved to the Access forum
    I'd rather be riding on the Tiger 800 or the Norton