Unanswered: COBOL-DB2 Load Modules Comparison

I am using File Manager to compare COBOL-DB2(no SQL statements) Load modules, although there are some differences in both the loads in working-storage the utility return as "Matched".

The same source when compiled with IGYCRCTL directly without going thru pre compilation step, the differences are captured and the tool says "Load module don't match".

Is there any specific way to compare COBOL-DB2 loads where it can report the differences.

Is there some reason you believe it is appropriate to post the same question on multiple forums?

Rather inconsiderate and What a waste . . .

Quote Originally Posted by papadi View Post
    Is there some reason you believe it is appropriate to post the same question on multiple forums?

Rather inconsiderate and What a waste . . .

What's wrong with posting the same question on multiple forums? Different people, different opinions.

Well, many (actually most) of the folks who provide the more useful answers watch many forums. Especially the mainframe topics (like DB2).

Rarely does posting a question multiple times get more and/or better replies than a single posting on an active forum with lots of good "senior" helpers.

On the "other" forum (where i'm a moderator), this question has enjoyed a rather lengthy dialog. And explanations have been provided on why the symptoms happened and how to proceed there. On that forum and some others where i contribute, users are often banned for repeated multi-posting - they are "warned" first.

Quote Originally Posted by papadi View Post
    ... On the "other" forum (where I'm a moderator), this question has enjoyed a rather lengthy dialog.
    OK, thanks! Then I'll refrain from answering here...
    --_Peter Vanroose,
    __IBM Certified Database Administrator, DB2 9 for z/OS
    __IBM Certified Application Developer
    __ABIS Training and Consulting
    __http://www.abis.be/

Load Module Comparison

OK, thanks! Then I'll refrain from answering here...
    Don't understand why you'd refrain. . . Answering is fine. . .

Multi-posting the question is not fine (at least most places).