Unanswered: linked update of access database to mysql database

i am trying to send table data from access database to mysql database and the data sending should be automated. I never worked with access database or VB. I searched google but did not find a proper solution for this. Does anyone worked with the similar problem or have any suggestions?

Kerala, India
    You may download and install MySql ODBC Driver from the following Link:MySQL :: Download Connector/ODBC

After that you must create an ODBC DSN (Data Source Name) after selecting the MySQL ODBC driver from Control Panel - -> Administrative Tools - - > Data Sources (ODBC)

You must give a name to your DSN file and save it.

Open Microsoft Access and go to External Data Sources and select ODBC data type. Then you can select the file you have created to link the Tables of mySQL.

Once you link the mySQL Tables you can directly update them. (Learn MS-Access Tips & Tricks)
    Learn Advanced MS-Access Programming with sample VBA Code.

All responses are based on Access 2003/2007

I installed ODBC driver, Created DSN. But there is a problem in the Access 2007. In the External Data source there are two options with ODBC function, Export and Import. In Import there is a option for creating a link table but in Export there is no option for creating any link table. When i create a link from the Import function it is only updating the data from Mysql to Access. Changes made in the access database doesn't change the mysql database!!!