St. Louis, MOMUST BE A GREEN CARD HOLDER OR US CITIZEN
Pay Rate: $72/hr., W2
Conversion Salary: $100,000 plus benefits
Roles and Responsibilities:
• MicroStrategy report and dashboard development.
• Participate in the design, build, release and deployment procedures.
• Develop and maintain reporting solutions for large applications.
• Provide technical leadership and development for MicroStrategy suite of tools.
• Maintain ongoing functionality of MicroStrategy software and hardware environments.
• Perform problem assessment, resolution and documentation.
• Coordinate and perform data quality validation on new and existing reports.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
• Four year (Bachelor degree) and a minimum of 5 years of related work experience. Will also consider 9 years of work related experience in lieu of degree.
• Must be able to obtain a Postal Sensitive Clearance (US Citizenship or Green Card status required)
• 3-5 (or more) years of core MicroStrategy development with progressive experience.
• Ability to provide both logical and physical data modeling.
• 2-3 years experience with Oracle 10g or higher
• 2-3 years experience with Data Warehousing
• MicroStrategy Certified Project Designer (CPD Certification)
• MicroStrategy Certified Report Developer (CRD Certification)
• Must also have excellent written and oral communication skills.
• MicroStrategy Certified Document Developer (CDD Certification