Unanswered: Auto Save Images into a Folder

This is my first time posting so I hope I am supplying all the information needed for anyone to help me with this problem and thank you in advance. I have been researching this for two days and having been able to come across anything helpful.

I am trying to create a macro in Access 2010 (has to be compatible with 2003 because we have muliple computers with different office versions in my office) that will do the items listed below. I have created an Access frontend with a SQL backend and I need the filepath of the pictures (JPEGS) to be stored in the field Photo1 (text) in SQL, this way when a person in the office wants to merge together several records each picture will be pulled that matches the record. We have thousands of pictures which is why we are storing them in a folder on our server.

1. When the field "Select Photo" which is a bound object frame is clicked on it will pop-up with the open dialog box, the user can then select a single picture to attach. This is the only part I have working.
    2. I want Access to display a view of the picture in the field. All of our pictures are jpegs and I know Access doesn't like them so the view would have to be converted.
    3. Access will need to take the picture and automatically store it in a folder on our server, file path “J:\AC_CompPics” and give it a file name of “Pic_ID&AC_FileNo”. These are both fields that are in the database.
    4. Then store the file path with the new name in another field (text) which will be connected to the field “Photo1” in SQL Server Management Studio Express.

Thank you so much for your help!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Open Dialog Macro.JPG  

Nevermind on this issue, we found a way to do it. Thanks