Unanswered: How i can start career in Oracle

Hi guys ,
    I just want to know how i start my career in Oracle DBA i really dont know about Oracle lang. i just installed and creating new DB in Oracle.

Please help me for all Career path in Oracle field .

Thanks

Where the Surf Meets the Turf @Del Mar, CA
    Provided Answers: 1
    read all manuals found at

Search and Download Oracle Database, Application Server, and Collaboration Suite Documentation

post again after you have completed this reading assignment
    You can lead some folks to knowledge, but you can not make them think.
    The average person thinks he's above average!
    For most folks, they don't know, what they don't know.
    Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement.

Oracle makes over 1,500 software products, which one do you want to specialize in?

To keep it simple choose one of the career paths on Oracle's Education web site (education.oracle.com). This does not mean you need to take a class from Oracle. The web site simply gives you an idea of the types of jobs available in the Oracle community. After you pick a career path, the web site will tell you what you need to know. You can then read the free on-line documentation or take a class.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by tdalvi View Post
    Hi guys ,
    I just want to know how i start my career in Oracle DBA i really dont know about Oracle lang. i just installed and creating new DB in Oracle.

Please help me for all Career path in Oracle field .
    Please DON'T !!!

Perhaps you are the exception, but the Oracle field is already full of un-trained, un-knowledgeable, inexperienced, untried, untested, unproven, immature, naïve, sloppy, shoddy, careless, unskilled and unqualified individuals that think they do not need to take any classes or training in Oracle or acquire any experience in the field. They believe that all it takes is to read some documentation on the web and practice on a local Oracle DB they installed on their laptop.

To work in the Oracle field and if you haven’t already, you should start by majoring in any computer-related discipline that your college offers, which should also offer some database classes. Professionals in the Oracle field typically have degrees known as Bachelors of Science in Computer Science, Information Technology or Information Sciences. You may also want to take classes that cover database theory, particularly relational database theory.

Otherwise, you may be better off starting your career in some other field you are familiar with and better suited for.

HTH.
    The person who says it can't be done should not interrupt the person doing it. -- Chinese proverb