Unanswered: Unmached query problem

Hi.

I used the query wizard to make a compare of unmached records in two tables. I modified the query to add a few more colums to look for unmaches.

So I run the query and it finds the record that unmatches. Then I mark the records found by the query and copy them into the main table. This is the table I compare against the other table. The other table contains the new records.

The problem occurs when I run the query again. Then the two tables are equal, but it still finds the same records as last time (when there was an unmatch). How come? Anyone experienced this?

Thanks

Provided Answers: 2
    Please post examples of what the tables looked like before and after, and the SQL of the Find Unmatched query.
    10% of magic is knowing something that no-one else does. The rest is misdirection.

So here are some screenshots.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Main External table.JPG   Main table.JPG   Unmatched query design.JPG   Unmatched query result.JPG  

Provided Answers: 2
    Right.
    What you haven't explained is what the point of the two tables concerned are, and how they are normally populated. Also, it looks like you have far too many duplicated fields between those two tables.
    What does the unmatched query return after you copy the three orphan records into Main?
    10% of magic is knowing something that no-one else does. The rest is misdirection.

Ok sorry.

So the two tables are exactly the same. The only difference is that the "Main external" table contains some more records then "Main" table. I like to find those records and copy them into Main table.

So why? Well the idea is that several people work on putting inn data into the database (Main table). However they can not get to the server where the master database is. So they take a copy of database with then to wherever they are and update when they have ne data. So when they come home again, then I that the database from them and copy this table into master database and calling the table "Main external" Then I like to find the new records based on the unmatched query. When this query find all new records, then I copy the records found by query and copy them into Main table in master database. Then the master database is always up to date.

The problem is as mentioned that after I have copyed the new records found by unmatched query and copyed them into main table. Then Main table and Main external table is the same. When I run the unmatched query again, then it still finds the same records as befor it was updated. I dont get why..