Unanswered: URGENT HELP FOR Cross Tab Query

Hi,

I tried to create a Cross tab query FIRST TIME but the result is not as what I need. Below is the story.

Initially I had created a report based on simple query that gives me the result.

But the way I need the DT field to appear is not like the same what in actual it is presenting.

Example: I need 19/11/2011 23:57:00 to appear in next columun infront of 19/11/2011 10:21:00 because 19/11/2011 10:21:00 is IN time when staff entered in office and 19/11/2011 23:57:00 is his out time.

The report I have created for BadgeNo 007048 from 01/11/2011 to 30/11/2011 in my report.

Using some text boxes with Iff funtion in placing other empty text box , I have created report based on my simple query. But to get the result I think it requires Cross tab query which I never did before. I tried thru wizard but it always says too many heading something like error. Finally I tried which moved to a little success step but still need your help

Can someone help me out in my Cross tab query. I will then try to make report based on Cross tab. I want to include the criteria also in my Cross tab same like I placed in my simple query report.

Your urgent help is very much appreciated.

Regards,
    Attached Files Attached Files
    With kind regards,
    Ashfaque

Nobody there to look at ?

strange ! !
    With kind regards,
    Ashfaque