One of our clients, an Oracle/Hyperion Platinum Partner, is currently looking to hire a junior to mid-level Hyperion Planning developer who currently resides on the West Coast or in the Midwest. This is a full-time position in a consulting role that requires good client-facing skills.

This is a unique opportunity for personal growth, career, and professional advancement to join the core foundation team in its early formation with a long and well established international consultancy practice that has established a strong presence in the U.S. The compensation is competitive and includes a bonus and benefits program.

Qualified and interested applicants currently residing in the U.S. with U.S. citizenship or permanent residency are encouraged to apply. Visa sponsorships are not being offered.

We have a successful track record with this client and work directly with the Managing Director. You will receive necessary training, support, and encouragement from the entire team. If your current position is holding you back from achieving your goals, I invite you to contact me for a discussion and assessment. I certainly cannot say this position will enable you to overcome that which is hindering your career growth, but I do speak from a base of nearly 45 years IT experience and will give you an honest assessment.

Qualifications
2-3 years Hyperon Planning development experience (full life cycle)
ASO and BSO experience
Calc scripting experience
Excellent client-facing skills
Currently reside on the West Coast or in the Midwest
Enjoys travel

Preferred
Essbase or HFM exposure
Version 11.x
Multi-platform server experience (e.g., Windows and UNIX)
ETL tools (e.g., ODI, FDM, SSIS)
Scripting (e.g., MaxL/DOS batch/shell, VBScript/Perl)

To apply, send your resume to dbarber@nichetech.com or call 610-847-2143.