Orlando, FL
    Provided Answers: 1

Question Unanswered: Whats Installed During 11g Database

OK so in reading as much as I can about learning Oracle 11g from scratch, I've been able to successfully install and interact with the RDBMS however through all the manuals & documentation I find, I still am confused about what in total is installed during a Oracle 11g Enterprise Edition.

Obviously the basic Oracle 11g Database engine is installed along with client software like SQL*Plus but I don't know what else gets loaded / installed. I think some kind of web GUI is also installed by default that lets me interact with the Oracle database via a web browser. Not sure if this feature has a unique name or if other software also gets loaded. Is there a way to find out exactly what gets loaded on a server when I do a default installation of Oracle 11g Database on Linux?

Oracle Database 11g Enterprise Edition Release - 64bit Production
    With the Partitioning, OLAP, Data Mining and Real Application Testing options

Provided Answers: 1
    The Web GUI you're thinking of is called DbConsole.

Are you talking about which products are loaded/installed, or which components of products are loaded/installed?
    90% of users' problems can be resolved by punching them - the other 10% by switching off their PCs.