Thread: query proplem

Unanswered: query proplem

Hi every one
    i have small problem i created a form to enter the data on a table and other one to validate this data so, this one depends on query and if i opened another query it doesn`t work as i must close the first query to run the second one .
    bottom line is i cant open two different quires on the same table !
    please , advise if there any solution for this and if there another automatic way in the form to make filtration (not using the filter in the ripen )

Provided Answers: 19
    The reason that more than 20 members have viewed your post without a single response, I suspect, is that like myself, they have no idea of what you're saying!

Why would you need, as your post states, a second Form to 'validate' your data?

A much better explanation of what you're trying to do here is needed, in order for anyone here to help you!

Linq ;0)>
    Hope this helps!

The problem with making anything foolproof...is that fools are so darn ingenious!

All posts/responses based on Access 2003/2007

I am sorry Missinglinq my bad
    the application like technical ticket as the user will enter the data in form one
    and i use form two to replay to this ticket wither is done or rejected .
    form two is based on query so, i can`t open more than one form of form two and update the data at the same time