Unanswered: com.ibm.db2.jcc.am.mo: "DB2ADMIN.DRIVER_INFO" is an undefined name

Hi DB2 Experts,

I was trying to setup oracle soa suite 11g in IBM DB2 and Websphere app server environment. After setup, I was trying to start the app server and I found the following errror in the log. Please let me know what is wrong here..Thanks

6/26/12 17:19:12:828 IST] 0000002b LocalExceptio E CNTR0020E: EJB threw an unexpected (non-declared) exception during invocation of method "getAllDrivers" on bean "BeanId(usermessagingserver#sdpmessagingengine.jar #MessagingStore, null)". Exception data: Local Exception Stack:
    Exception [TOPLINK-4002] (Oracle TopLink - 11g Release 1 (11.1.1.5.0) (Build 110305)): oracle.toplink.exceptions.DatabaseException
    Internal Exception: com.ibm.db2.jcc.am.mo: "DB2ADMIN.DRIVER_INFO" is an undefined name.. SQLCODE=-204, SQLSTATE=42704, DRIVER=4.7.85
    Error Code: -204
    Call: SELECT DRIVER_NAME, MIME_TYPES, PROTOCOLS, CARRIERS, SENDER_ADDRESSES, COST, DELIVERY_TYPES, SPEED, STATUS_TYPES, CHECKSUM, SUPPORTS_CANCEL, ENCODINGS, SUPPORTS_REPLACE, SUPPORTS_TRACKING, SUPPORTS_STATUS_POLLING, DEFAULT_SENDER, CAPABILITY, LOCK_VERSION FROM DRIVER_INFO
    Query: ReadAllQuery(oracle.sdpinternal.messaging.config.D riverInfo)

Provided Answers: 11
    check in the db if this table has the schema you expect
    as the table_name is not qualified by the schema it takes the current connectid
    Best Regards, Guy Przytula
    Database Software Consultant
    Good DBAs are not formed in a week or a month. They are created little by little, day by day. Protracted and patient effort is needed to develop good DBAs.
    Spoon feeding : To treat (another) in a way that discourages independent thought or action, as by overindulgence.
    DB2 UDB LUW Certified V7-V8-V9-V9.7-V10.1-V10.5 DB Admin - Advanced DBA -Dprop..
    Information Server Datastage Certified
    http://www.infocura.be

Thanks for your inputs. As you suggested I have checked this table in 'db2 control center' and found that this table is availabe in different schema.

SELECT * FROM DEV_UMS."DRIVER_INFO";
    In error log it was showing DB2ADMIN.DRIVER_INFO. Any idea why it is pointing to wrong schema?

Thanks,

While creating the schemas using wizard I have to provide DEV_UMS. Issue got resolved after doing that. Thank you.