Unanswered: distributed database

I need to create a system using heterogeneous database.
    I must use at least 4 different database.
    My choice would be MySQL, MS SQL Server, Oracle and PostgreSQL
    since these are among the most popular and matured database
    or if you have any database that is more suitable please tell me?
    I am trying to connect to different database on the database level, not on the application level.
    Did you have any ways how to connect all the database become distributed database?
    Please help me to solve this problem..

Provided Answers: 1
    I closed your other duplicate threads spammed across the forums. Please refrain from creating more than one thread for the same question. It helps us help you.
    oh yeah... documentation... I have heard of that.

*** What Do You Want In The MS Access Forum? ***

distributed database

I must use at least 4 different database.
    Why? Is this a homework asignment? If it is, you should post this as well as a bit of a description of the actual requirement.

My choice would be MySQL, MS SQL Server, Oracle and PostgreSQL or if you have any database that is more suitable please tell me?
    More suitable for what? Until we uderstand what you are trying to do, it will be difficult to suggest.

I am a student, major in database management. On my 5th semester, we are required to create a system using heterogeneous database. We must use at least 4 different database. My choice would be MySQL, MS SQL Server, Oracle and PostgreSQL since these are among the most popular and matured database.
    The problem is that so far, no group has ever manage to connect to 4 different database
    I am trying to connect to different database on the database level, not on the application level. Using something like Oracle's database link.
    how should I deal with heterogeneous database?
    i want to make a system that can use various database..
    For the example, i create table teacher on MYSQL and i create table student on ORACLE.. How can i do the oracle can access teacher table and mysql can access student table..
    Do you have any solution???