Unanswered: Help on logical partition setup (db2 9.7 ese)

Okay I have a dell poweredge server (powerful and expensive) in which i have installed db2, created some instances (in this case db2inst3), and have tried to set up a partition environment.

In this case i have edited the db2nodes.cfg as root to have 4 logical partitions (hostname iQT410). i have ran across so many sql6048 and sql 6031 reason code 10 errors and after 2 weeks of troubleshooting i am just sick and tired of not being able to get these partitions to work. all is fine without a partition environment.

i am running suse linux with db2 9.7 ese trial edition. i have configured all necessary files. what i came to do a possible solution is properly configuring either ssh or rsh. but idk what i am doing wrong or what to check if is properly configured. please provide me your thoughts.. once again no noob inputs please --i've went through enough troubleshooting. and i know a dba probably doesn't face this issue in real time. ok thanks, reply's awaited.

I believe you will need InfoSphere Warehouse Trail Edition. ESE probably does not include the needed DPF trial license.
    M. A. Feldman
    IBM Certified DBA on DB2 for Linux, UNIX, and Windows
    IBM Certified DBA on DB2 for z/OS and OS/390