Unanswered: SQL1822N Unexpected error code "-30082

Hi all,

db2inst1@gurapp83(/home/db2inst1)$ db2level
    DB21085I Instance "db2inst1" uses "32" bits and DB2 code release "SQL08021"
    with level identifier "03020106".
    Informational tokens are "DB2 v8.1.1.80", "s041221", "U800400", and FixPak "8".
    Product is installed at "/usr/opt/db2_08_01".

on AIX server

I am trying to fire "select * from NICKNAME" , iam getting following error
    SQL1822N Unexpected error code "-30082" received from data source "HRMS".
    Associated text and tokens are "func="DriverConnect" msg=" SQL30082N Attempt
    to establish". SQLSTATE=560BD

please hel me out..

Provided Answers: 18
    Your configuration has the userid/password wrong for accessing the remote database.
    Check try manually connecting to the remote database with the same userid and password that the federation is using...to see the underlying error (reason-code)...
    example password expired/incorrect/missing, userid missing, authentication setting differs between local and remote etc etc.

Quote Originally Posted by db2mor View Post
    Your configuration has the userid/password wrong for accessing the remote database.
    Check try manually connecting to the remote database with the same userid and password that the federation is using...to see the underlying error (reason-code)...
    example password expired/incorrect/missing, userid missing, authentication setting differs between local and remote etc etc.
    thanks for yours response , the NICKNAME is working fine before, but i had done restore activity , after that i am facing this issue...