Unanswered: filtering fields based on other fields

Hello all,
    I am making a database for my ICT department. Attached as a ZIP file, 03/10 versions attached, but working from 10.

It needs to contain:
    Student, Class, Project, Level, Feedback

So far I have:
    tblstudents, tblClasses, tblProjects, tblLevels. tblFeedback. Which all feed into tblAssessment. I have tblFeedProjLevel which links the primary keys from tblfeedback,tblprojects and tbllevels but I am unsure how to use it to get what I need.

In reality, feedback depends on what project the students are on and what level they achieve.

When entering the data for a student, I need a way that I can:
    - Limit the feedback fields showing in a combo box by selected a project
    - Further limit the feedback fields showing by selecting a level

e.g. if you select Scratch, level 3a, then only three fields from tblFeedback will show.

I then need to be able to create a report containing the student name and feedback by class.
    Attached Files Attached Files

assuming that you have tblFeedProjLevel populated with the proper connections between the projects, feedback and levels then you can use this as you row source.

When the user selects a project set the the row source of the feedback combo box to something like:
    Code:
    "select feedbackId from tblFeedProjLevel where ProjectId = Scratch"
    once they also select a level just add that to the where clause for something like:
    Code:
    "select feedbackId from tblFeedProjLevel where ProjectId = Scratch and level = 3a"
    Of course, if you want the feedback names in your combo you'll need to write the query as a join between tblFeedProjLevel and tblFeedback

Steve