Unanswered: AfterUpdate, etc.

I have a form that has several AfterUpdate() codes written for frame checkboxes. When either 'yes' or 'no' is selected, dependant fields are either enabled or disabled.

My problem is this: When I navigate through the records the disabled fields are now enabled. Is there any way to make these fields remain disabled (grey and not selectable) even when navigating the records?

Thank you!

...Actually, after another look, it appears that watever the last update I make sticks to whichever record I navigate through.

When an AfterUpdate fires on a particular record I'd like those subsequent enable/disable actions to stick to the particular record.

Make sense?

Also, should I be using Click()? Is there really much difference for Frame checkboxes?

Perhaps no one has responded because th eproblem is unclear. I'll try and clear it up.

Say I have two fields: 'Apple', and 'Orange'. When 'yes' for 'Apple' is selected I want 'Orange' to be disabled. When I navigate through each record, if 'Apple' is selected for that record I want 'Orange' to remain disabled. If 'no' is selected on an individual record I want 'Orange' to be enabled. The 'yes'/'no' checkboxes are dynamic and may get changed at any time. As it is if I change a checkbox on record #1... other records enable or disable according to that record. I really need the enabling or disabling to stick to the record pertinent to the selection.

Is that better?

Provided Answers: 14
    Repeat the test on the value of the frame (or on the values of the checkboxes) in the Form_Current event.
    Have a nice day!