Immediate Job Opening for - Oracle EBS Test Leads - San Francisco, CA, USA
I have a Job Opening for the position “Oracle EBS Test Leads” with our direct My Client. Below are the detailed Job Description and the Skills required for this position Please go through the Job Description carefully and let me know your interest by sending your updated copy of your resume in word format. You can also refer your friends who have those skills. Please help me out in filling this position.

Position: Oracle EBS Test Leads

Duration: 6 months CTH

Start: Immediately ASAP

Role and Responsibilities:

Sr. QA/Test Lead with strong technical QA skills to be able to run the QA strategy, test design, test execution, and reporting as the sole person on a project.
The candidate MUST have strong Oracle EBS experience (Order Management & Supply Chain), extensive "hands-on" testing and also be able to work closely with the business analysts and development-teams to ensure their processes are fully tested in an Agile/Scrum environment.
The Senior Test Lead will work in conjunction with Business, Release Management, Environments Management, Change Management, Development, and Continuous Integration to ensure all testing is orchestrated in a uniform fashion.
The candidate will be responsible for functional testing; understanding performance testing would be a plus. Off-shore coordination experience would be invaluable

Primary Skill required:

Experience testing Oracle EBS is important (OM, SC, Install Base, Supply Chain etc).
Quick Adaptability based on new testing approach as decided by team
Strong analytical skills and experience with implementation and management of metrics to measure and improve the quality of the software processes, software deliverables and the final software product.
Excellent problem solving, interpersonal communication, presentation, and project management skills a must.
Strong leadership skills that motivate team confidence to achieve and maintain quality in a creative and effective manner.
Have a passion for achieving excellence in process and product quality and reliability
Strong understanding of different software development life cycles such as waterfall, iterative (Agile/Scrum), etc. and the use of modern software quality assurance processes and automated tools
Have experience in leading and working with distributed team members
Be extremely detail-oriented with respect to documentation and communication
Ensure delivery against all QA strategic goals and objectives

Secondary Skills: Test Automation, Portals and other integrations and J2EE

Kindly confirm your interest by sending your updated resume with hourly rate expectations & a convenient time to discuss.
In case you are not available, we appreciate if you could refer your friends/collogues and keep us posted when you are looking for a change.
Thanks and Regards