DBA with MySQL experience need!

Searching for a knowledgable IT professional with database administration and MySQL experience to fill an contract opportunity with a premier travel reservations enterprise!!

Our client, a clear employer of choice, has an opening in their Dallas, TX headquarters for a Senior Database Administrator. This is an excellent career opportunity for up and coming DBA's to work within a vast and cutting edge data system.

If you have strong knowledge of MySQL and 3-6 years of database admin experience than I want to talk with you!! Send a short email and resume to jb@poiseinc.com. I am excited to hear from you and explain more about this amazing IT opportunity!

-Jeff
    Research Analyst
    Poise Inc
    poiseinc.com

DBA with MySQL experience need!

We are working with one of our high-end, travel & hospitality clients in the Dallas/Fort Worth, Tx area to help them find a DBA professional to work within their vast Oracle-based data system on a long-term contract assignment. As such, I'm looking to network with IT professionals with strong MySQL knowledge and 3-5 years of experience working on database administration - maybe this position would be of interest to you directly, or perhaps someone you know. I appreciate any connections and/or help you can give on this - thanks!

Jeff, jb@poiseinc.com

DBA needed with MySQL knowledge in Dallas!

We are working with one of our high-end, travel & hospitality clients in the Dallas/Fort Worth, Tx area to help them find a DBA professional to work within their vast Oracle-based data system on a long-term contract assignment. As such, I'm looking to network with IT professionals with strong MySQL knowledge and 3-5 years of experience working on database administration - maybe this position would be of interest to you directly, or perhaps someone you know. I appreciate any connections and/or help you can give on this - thanks!

Jeff, jb@poiseinc.com

DBA needed for MySQL to Oracle migration project!

Jeff, jb@poiseinc.com

Cool Can this be done remotely?

Can this be done remotely?
    Attached Files Attached Files

Our client requires onsite presence on a daily basis so a telecommute is unfortunately not an option.