If you are a with SQLServer DBA Architect with 5+ years of experience, please read on!
Located in Kansas City we are a leader in internet marketing. Our company houses 40TB of data and we need a highly experienced SQL Server DBA to not only support and maintain our core SQLServer database but to also architect new solutions to support our growth.
The SQLServer DBA will manage our production databases as well as perform storage administration on our NetApp, EMC, Equallogic environment. Responsibilities include managing database architecture, distribution, transaction database, reporting database and designing a disaster recovery plan.
Relocation is available for the right candidate.
What you need for this position:
- 5+ years of SQLServer Experience
- Oracle RAC environment
- Scripting Languages: Perl, PHP, C#
- Willing to work on- call rotations
What you'll be doing:
- Performance tuning, processing improvement initiatives, and architect solutions to support our growing business.
- Designing and optimizing system code, supporting infrastructure to increase database performance and availability and automating routine operational processes.
What's in it for you:
- Competitive Salary
- Health Benefits
- 401 K
- Paid Vacation
- Company events, free lunches, fun people!
So, if you are a with experience, please apply today!