Unanswered: Cells are so small they can't be read.

I have a workbook with a work sheet for each month. I was preparing the sheet for August and clicked and dragged the vertical scroll bar. The scroll bar began moving without me moving my pointer and finally made all cells so small that I can’t read them. I cannot find a way to reverse the action. It appears that all the data is still there but small. I tried using the format painter but that didn’t work. Currently, I have columns A thru CJ and rows 1 thru 172 showing on the screen. Anyone know what I might have hit and how to reverse it?

I just checked the row and column sizes and it says they are normal (12.75 x 8.11).

It sounds like you've zoomed out of the spreadsheet so you need to zoom back in again. On the View tab of the ribbon click on the 100% button next to the zoom magnifying glass. Alternatively you can hold down the CTRL button and scroll the mouse wheel to zoom back in again.

Thank you. I looked all over the View ribbon but for some reason, I didn't think about the zoom. I guess I got into the situation with the mouse wheel. I use it for scrolling mostly.