Exclamation Unanswered: Columns lookup (autofill)

Hi all, i know if asked this question before but it is still not clear and on myself i can't seem to figure it out...

I have a table called: tblNamenPoolcar in this table if got 3 columns... Lastname, Firstname, ID-number.

If got an other table called: tblPoolcarRegistratie where i have again the Lastname, Firstname, ID-number and the carkey that they receive. (but thats irrelevant to the lookUp.)
    I have made an lookup in the tblPoolcarRegistratie to connect the Lastname to tblNamenPoolcar and now i want when the lookup in the tblPoolcarRegistratie is used and the lastname is piked from the lookUp the firstname and the ID-number need to be add according to the Lastname of course...

However i try i just cant get it write... hope someone can lead me true this...

Provided Answers: 6
    See if this helps, including the caution against storing the other info:

Autofill

I would only store the key value (presumably ID-number).
    Paul

I would only store the key value (presumably ID-number).[/QUOTE]

But that's the thing the output needs to be as usual (EXEL) And i want the input (LookUp) to be easy and fast and normalization is not an issue in this...

If inserted the code:

Private Sub Achternaam_AfterUpdate()

Me.Lastname = Me.Lastname.Column(0)
    Me.Firstname = Me.Lastname.Column(1)
    Me.ID_Number = Me.Lastname.Column(2)

End Sub

But even if i delete all this code it still updates the Firstname and ID-number txtBox i think this is because in the Table the bound column is set on 2 if i set it on 3 then both the textboxes firstname and ID_number get the id number in it...
    Isn't there a way to make the bound column to be 2 as well as 3 (2 & 3)
    Then this issue is resolved...

Provided Answers: 6
    You can output a query and keep the database normalized. In any case, no, you can't bind the combo to 2 different fields. I can't imagine how fields would still be updated if you delete the code, other than the one bound to the combo. When you say "in the table", are you saying this is a lookup field?
    Paul