Unanswered: Combo box, Filter

Hey,

I currently have a combobox which filters on the ID of the FundName. I select te name in the header of the form, and I have a requery procedure after update. It is is in a navigation form, so I have all my forms related to that record and it brings up the correct data perfectly. Now i want to tweek it one way so it can bring up the related data to another form, It doesnt hold a similar table, FUnd Name ID, which i can search all tables with.

however It Has a related record Called company NameID. I have my combo box hold contents of three sets of data, FUNDNAMEID (Number) FUND NAME(TXT) this is what is seen when selecting, and ManagementCOmpanyID(Number). Is there a way to have Just the one form Be searched on The Management Company ID while ALL OTHER forms are searched on Fund Name ID
    I currently have this, However It doesnt recognize it.
    Code:
    DoCmd.OpenForm "EditAddress Information", acViewForm, , "Management CompanyID=" & Me.MySelector
    Thanks,
    Mike
    ________

Provided Answers: 14
    You can reference the data in any column of a combobox (this is true for a listbox too) using the syntax:
    Code:
    Me.<Combo Name>.Column(n)
    Where n is the index of the desired column, the first (leftmost) column being Column(0).
    Have a nice day!

thanks so much! really appreciate it!
    Mike
    ________

Provided Answers: 14
    You're welcome!
    Have a nice day!