Windows Server 2008 Permissions

Hello we are incorporating a server based network, and we set global permissions on the server for the lab users. The problem is that when the users in the computer lab log on a pop up message saying that its a temporary account and they will not be able to create documents without them getting deleted as soon as they log off and log onto a different computer. Can anyone help please?? Trying to find out what we are doing wrong

That doesn't make sense to me. Kind of like asking what color you should paint music so it will smell better... At least the way I read your post, the words don't go together that way!

Check out Active Directory Group Scope - Local Domain, Global Group, Universal Group to see if that helps to clear things up... If not, we'll take another shot at this tomorrow!

-PatP
    In theory, theory and practice are identical. In practice, theory and practice are unrelated.

Hi Pat sorry, what I'm trying to say is that when a user log onto their profile a message pops up saying that its a temporary profile and if you try to save something (like a document) it will be deleted the next time they log on. So the users cant create documents under they profiles and save them to their my documents on the server

I am far from being an expert here, but you need to specify whether the server is configured as a domain controller or just a workgroup member.
    Have you created an account on the server for each individual user, or are they all guests?

The server is a domain controller and there will be an account for all users

Suggest you talk with the people that support the network/servers.

ok got it all sorted out, works now apparently it had to do with the profile path