Unanswered: backup image on TSM and disk

I have a requirement to store all backup images on TSM and store the latest image on disk. The same goes for the transactions logs (all on TSM, except the logs that would be required if restoring from the latest backup image on disk). For the logs, I could set logarthmeth1 to TSM and logarchmeth2 to disk. For the backups, I could backup to TSM and then extract the latest image to disk or backup to disk and then upload it to TSM (there is db2adutl "upload" option in v9.7). I'm considering to use auto-pruning (auto_del_rec_obj and related parameters).

Which option do you think is easier/more efficient ( [ backup to TSM and then retrieve to disk ] or [ backup to disk and then upload to TSM ] or is there some other way to achieve the same?

Backup to disk and then upload to TSM works fine and seems much easier to me, and is what a lot of others do from what I can tell. This also gives me the oppurtunity to backup other things like a copy of db2look output, config settings, scripts, crontab, etc.
    M. A. Feldman
    IBM Certified DBA on DB2 for Linux, UNIX, and Windows
    IBM Certified DBA on DB2 for z/OS and OS/390