Unhappy Unanswered: TransferSpreadsheet export from Access2003 to Excel2003

I want to export using TransferSpreadsheet from Access2003 to Excel2003.
    But I can't export it.

At Firtst, I prepare the table of any fields.
    So I run to export it, then good.

Next, I delete some Fields in same table.
    So I run to export it, then good.

Third, I add some Fields in same table.
    So I run to export it, but error.

The field in same table is deleted and exported, and it will become an error,
    if the field in same table is added next and the procedure of export performs.
    The field in same tabel is added and exported, and it will not become an error,
    if the field is deleted next and the procedure of export performs.

It become to error the procedure that I delete and export the field in same table,
    and next I add the field in same table.
    However it will not become to error the procedure that I delete and export the field in same table,
    and next I add the field in same table.

Would you tell me it.
    Thank you in advance.

I'm sorry to have to say this but I, for one, have no clue what you're saying. Please have someone else re-write your post; someone who talks English fluently.

Sam

TransferSpreadsheet from Access2003 to Excel2003

I am troubled with the following phenomena.
    Would you tell me this.

I want to export using TransferSpreadsheet from Access2003 to Excel2003.
    An error occurs when I perform a following procedure form #1 to #6.

#1. I prepare the table of any item.
    I input data properly.

#2.
    Docmd.TransferSpreadsheet acExport. acSpreadsheetTypeExcel8,[#1 table],[Any pass],True

It is output normally by EXCEL file.

#3.I delete some fields in #1 table.
    I do not change the table name.

#4.I run #2 TransferSpreadsheet method.

It is output normally by EXCEL file
    Because a table name is the same, it is overwritten, and the items decreases.

#5.I add some fields in #3 table.
    I do not change the table name.

#6.I run #2 TransferSpreadsheet method.

The error message "could not find the obfect" in is displayed.

It does not become the error even if I let you furnish an item in #3 mentioned above.
    When I pass through a process of delete it in table to addition the item of the table, it becomes the error.

It has been confirmed that I can evade a problem by crossing the file which has been output once without overwriting.

Probably I thought that it was the problem of the base, and I examined it in various ways, but the applicable information was not provided.
    This problem who knew a cause came; please teach it.
    Thanking you in advance.

Do I understand this right? You prepare an Access table, and you are trying to export the data to an Excel spreadsheet. When you do certain things it works, and if you fiddle with it several times you eventually get an error message "cannot find object." Is this correct?

If this is correct, please consider the following:

1) First and foremost; when you are trying to make transfers, make sure you save the data table and preferably close the table before trying. Also, if you want the spreadsheet to be overwritten, make sure it's also closed.

2) The DoCmd.TransferSpreadsheet construct is used when your data source is an Excel spreadsheet, and the data target is an Access table. What you should be using, if my understanding is correct, is the DoCmd.TransferDatabase construct, which is used when the data source is an Access table and the data target is an Excel spreadsheet.

3) When making exports to other files, databases or spreadsheets, you must include the entire path in the target filename. If you don't, Access will output the table where you've set up the default folder when you installed Access. That's almost never where you want it.

I hope I've been helpful.

Sam