I have a form that has two command buttons. One is a Preview Record and the other is a Mail Report. The Preview Record allows me to Preview the current report record and that works just fine however the thing that I have been dealing with for the last 4 days is the Mail Report.If you look below i have added the code I am trying to use but for some reason it's not working. Can someone out there HELP me please because I am dead in the water. The name of the report is TrackingSystemReport3 and I am using Access 2007. I am a Newbie so please be patient with me. Thanking you in advance for your assistance.

Private Sub Mail_Report_Click()
On Error GoTo Err_Mail_Report_Click

Dim stReport As String
Dim stWhere As String
Dim stEmail As String
Dim stSubject As String
Dim stEmailMessage As String
Dim ReportCap As String

stEmailMessage = "Message goes here." & vbCrLf & vbCrLf & "Best Regards" & vbCrLf & "Sender." 'E-mail body
stSubject = "Subject goes here: " & [Trak Americia Summary Report] 'Email Subject
stReport = "TrackingSystemReport3" 'Original name of the Report
ReportCap = "Trak Americia Summary Report" 'Current Report Caption
stEmail = "robert.abernathy@trakamerica.com" 'E-mail adresses or (Me.E-mail fieldname)
'DoCmd.OpenReport stReport, acViewPreview, "", stWhere, acWindowNormal, "" 'Opens the report
Reports!TrackingSystemReport3.Caption = "Output filename:" & [NumberofAccounts] 'Renames the Report
DoCmd.SendObject acSendReport, stReport, "PDFFormat(*.pdf)", stEmail, , , stSubject, stEmailMessage, True, "" 'Send out the E-mail
DoCmd.Close acReport, stReport, acSaveNo

Exit Sub
MsgBox Err.Description
Resume Exit_Mail_Report_Click

End Sub