Exclamation Supply Chain Database

hey ,
    well , I have a problem with database design .. I got this system analysis research ( u can call it " mini Thesis " ) , and I've selected a ( Supply chain management system analysis ) , It's not that big system anyway ( one inventory , and some constraints I'm gonna explain ) .. but I got stuck with the database design ( ER ) .. I've been designing it for three in a raw days .. but still no view ! I hope that u could help .
    well , It's a company that manufactures different product based on materials .
    a planning department orders a specific amount of materials for each product order they receive from customers . so no raw material in stock , but the company receives the materials in inventory and transport it to production .. etc
    and the company keeps ( safe amount ) of products in stock . and the company ships different kinds of shipments like ( materials from inventory to production ) ( Products from inventory 2 customers ) .. etc
    please : notice 2 different kinds of products ( - ordered by customer . and - safe amount of products ) .
    if anything is not understood, please ask . I know I'm not so clear . and here is a design that I've made .. I know there is a mistake , but can't find it ! Could u help me please ? any help is appreciated .. and thanks in advance
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Diagram2.jpeg