Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Version 10 Tomorrow.. or ?

Fingers crossed here. There's been a few different release dates at this point, don't think I could take another...lol...

Anyone have a clue as to what version 10 will actually contain ?

Regards
    James

Normally they update their website the following day they release. Let us see tomorrow(29-08-2012).

It seems they have updated their website yesterday(27-08-2012) and hope will be available for download soon.

Big Hoax

If this is a big hoax I think know who the perpetrators are.

You can visit the website Who.is: Whois Lookup, Website, Domain Name, and IP Tools - Who.is. to find any website updation status.

Big Hoax

If this is a big hoax I think know who the perpetrators are

The last time they provided software updates it was on the very first date they entered as release date.

Yet another release date gone and past.....

Regards
    James

Really upset.
    The current version 9.42 is having some bugs.RTF field is having problem.When number of records in the many to many fields are great the system slows down like anything.When files are attached to the records the possibility of database damage is more now. When records are filtered the records cannot be sorted. Also when filterd records are only one the system does not select that particular one(first)record. Also the database speed is very slow.Connecting databse in LAN is Ok. But when connecting over internet network is dead slow. Sometimes database root is getting damaged and the database cannot be recovered through maintenance optimization.

I was long expecting that these bugs are to be fixed with new facilities. Do not know when it would?

Even with these bugs why like this database is its easiness, user friendlyness and capability to create relation between records is so simple!

I nearly bought the SDK of v9 but after several attempts to get questions answered from the developer I decided not to.

I wonder if Mikhail knows what a super application he has made. It's a real pity if the new release does not see the light of day although the poor networking issues I read scares me I am sure this would have fixed. I sure he is monitoring these forums.

I see Mikhail Lishin is on facebook, maybe we must all approach him to get the ball rolling.

Either way I'm waiting patiently for over a year now

Quote Originally Posted by cplanet View Post
    I nearly bought the SDK of v9 but after several attempts to get questions answered from the developer I decided not to.

I wonder if Mikhail knows what a super application he has made. It's a real pity if the new release does not see the light of day although the poor networking issues I read scares me I am sure this would have fixed. I sure he is monitoring these forums.

I see Mikhail Lishin is on facebook, maybe we must all approach him to get the ball rolling.

Either way I'm waiting patiently for over a year now
    Just my thougt. The only thing preventing to buy the SDK is the lack of support.

Dear Matthijs77,

Even though there is no support for Brilliant Database does not prevent one from buying and using it. I'm still using a DOS database on Windows 7 (TAS ppro). As for v10 I think the BB website is being hacked by a troller. At least the news section.

Quote Originally Posted by browzman View Post
    Dear Matthijs77,

Even though there is no support for Brilliant Database does not prevent one from buying and using it. I'm still using a DOS database on Windows 7 (TAS ppro). As for v10 I think the BB website is being hacked by a troller. At least the news section.
    I'm not only want to use it, i also want to resel database's. No way i'm going to do that without decent support or even a forum.

AFAIK, Sesame doesn't have export-to-exe functionality.

Sent an email yesterday, still hoping for a reply but nothing so far.

Regards
    James.