A large, well known client of mine in the financial services industry located in McLean, VA is looking for a consultant for a 1-2 year project. For the right person, I can pay up to $50/hr.

They are looking for a Data Analyst with at least 3-5 years experience working with financial services clients. The person needs experience wtih OLAP/SQL Tools (3-5 yrs advanced experience with SQL), MVS, Teradata, SAS and Brio. This person will be developing reports in SQL and these reports have multiple tables (in some cases over 100 tables with different fields). The preferred candidate is someone who is an excellent coder, self starter, has experience working in a fast paced environment and can learn on their own. The official job description is listed below.

If you are interested, available and qualified, please send me your resume immediately. They would like this person to start as soon as possible. If you know of anyone who might be interested, please feel free to forward this e-mail along. We do give referral bonuses.