Unanswered: Repeat a column across pages in an Access report

Hi all, I have an Access 2010 database that is designed to take a long Excel spreadsheet and make it easier to use. It works very well, but I have a question on a report I have made. The report pretty much duplicates the original spreadsheet, and therefore spans two pages wide (trimmed down...the original spanned 4). My question is, how can I have the first column, which displays the record number, on each page? The user wants this so that when she prints it out, she can match the data with the record without having to put the two pages together...like below:

Page 1 | Page 2
    # Name Street | City, State
    1 John Doe 555 West Street | Anytown, PA
    2 Sam Smith 333 East Street | Anytown, MA
    3 Jane Johnson 111 South Blvd | Anytown, VA

So what I'm looking to do is have that "#" column appear on both horizontal pages.

I guess I can manually just place a duplicate column into the report, matching it up with the page break, but is there a way to automatically repeat the column on each page?

Thanks, I hope I'm explaining it clearly enough.

I think the easiest way to do this is just insert the column twice. You won't be able to have the same header but you could leave the header for that column blank/invisible.

the report layout would look like this

[#] [Name] [Street] [#2] [City] [State]

Yeah, the more I play with it, the more I think that's the best way to go. The record number is an unbound text box with a running sum setting, so I'm just duplicating that. I was hoping for something automatic so that I wouldn't have to make adjustments if a field is added, removed or changed, but I'm not seeing any solution that isn't more trouble than it's worth. Thanks for the input!

Provided Answers: 2
    The alternative would be to write a function that exports the report's data to Excel, and format the Excel workbook with repeating rows at the top and columns on the left. This might be more trouble than it's worth, though.
    10% of magic is knowing something that no-one else does. The rest is misdirection.

That does sound like more trouble than it is worth...though something to keep in mind for some other projects. I'm having trouble with concatenating parts of two cells to make a new one (example: ABCWEST + 2012 = ABC12, which I use a RIGHT or LEFT command in conjunction with concatenate in Excel, but this doesn't get the same results in Access). Might be worth it in the long run to take care of a couple of issues...something to keep in mind.