Question Unanswered: New on Forum and on DBs

Hi all,
    I'm new on this forum and quite new on DBs.
    My problem is:
    I have a Sybase10 DB to access to get data to store in another DB (probably MySQL). I'm on a Windows environment and to connect to DBs I think the best way is an ODBC connection.
    I have an ODBC driver for Sybase 10 but it does not work on Win 7 or Win 2008 Server. I tried to install anyway it but an error 126 occour.
    Someone know if newer version of ODBC drivers (for Sybase 15 or other) could work on Sybase 10 and if these newer driver could be installed on Win 7 and Win 2008 Server?

Thanks to any replay,
    Antonio

Quote Originally Posted by amaiorani View Post
    Hi all,
    I'm new on this forum and quite new on DBs.
    My problem is:
    I have a Sybase10 DB to access to get data to store in another DB (probably MySQL). I'm on a Windows environment and to connect to DBs I think the best way is an ODBC connection.
    I have an ODBC driver for Sybase 10 but it does not work on Win 7 or Win 2008 Server. I tried to install anyway it but an error 126 occour.
    Someone know if newer version of ODBC drivers (for Sybase 15 or other) could work on Sybase 10 and if these newer driver could be installed on Win 7 and Win 2008 Server?

Thanks to any replay,
    Antonio
    If there are other ways in windows to connect to a Sybase 10 DB rather than ODBC is there someone that could explain me the way (keep in mind that the Sybase 10 is on one server and I have to get data on my server (2008). To make some test I'm using a Win 7 PC.
    Thanks again to any reply,
    Antonio

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by amaiorani View Post
    If there are other ways in windows to connect to a Sybase 10 DB rather than ODBC is there someone that could explain me the way (keep in mind that the Sybase 10 is on one server and I have to get data on my server (2008). To make some test I'm using a Win 7 PC.
    Thanks again to any reply,
    Antonio
    No idea on connection to Sybase 10?
    I'm still waiting for someone reply ....