I am currently recruiting for a Senior Hyperion Planning Consultant who resides on the East Coast. This is a full-time position for the client’s East Coast Practice. Note that while the client works to minimize travel, including coordinating some work to be performed offsite, qualified applicants should expect occasional engagements in the Midwest and/or West Coast.
The hiring company
An Oracle Platinum Certified Partner in business since 1997, recognized as one of the fastest growing companies three years running, and known throughout the Hyperion community for offering higher-level technical solutions. I have placed several Hyperion professionals with this client over the past 15 years, and personally known and worked with the principals for nearly 18 years. All those I have placed with this company speak highly of the quality of life, the family-oriented environment, friendliness, team support, openness and honesty. You will be hard-pressed to find a better run company whose principals truly care for the well-being of their staff as well as their clients.

Compensation is negotiable. Benefits include bonus and benefits package. The company highly encourages and offers substantial training services on all Oracle/Hyperion products, which includes certification-specific training for staff and clients.

For applicants, please ensure your contact information includes the city/state in which you currently reside, e-mail address, and phone number.

• Hyperion 11.x
• U.S. legal resident or U.S. citizen
• Oracle/Hyperion Certifications highly desirable
• Bachelor or Master’s Degree
• At least 5 years’ experience and participation in the full lifecycle of a project with at least 4 or 5 different clients
• Expertise building applications and complex calc scripts/business rules
• Strong client interaction and interpersonal skills
• Project Lead and/or Project Management experience is desirable

Contact dbarber@nichetech.com or call Daniel Barber 610-847-2143.