Unanswered: Forms 10g Details records going awol

Hi everyone,

I am having an issue with a multi block form (10.1.2.3). There is one master/header table (Block A) that has a detail block (Block B). That detail block is in turn master to another (Block C) detail block. This was built by using the data block wizard to handle the fields, relationships, etc.

My issue is that when I run a query everything looks great - there's data in all 3 blocks. But if I click into the middle block or Block B I have problems with data disappearing. If I click in line one of block B nothing happens and everything works great, however if I click anywhere else (line 2, 5, etc) then all the data disappears. I believe it's being thrown back into query mode. All I have to do to repopulate the data on-screen is re-execute the query and make sure to click in line 1 of block b.

This has been driving me crazy to fix and am running out of ideas. Has anyone else run up against this?

I should add that I can find no traceable code instance that is specifically calling ENTER_QUERY.

Provided Answers: 4
    Are there any block-level triggers on block B? What do they do?