Unanswered: Replication Error due to Trigger

Situation:
    I have setup transactional replication between 2 computers.
    In the publisher, there is a INSTEAD OF DELETE trigger to prevent deletion of any rows in a table. If an attempt to delete rows in that table occurs, this trigger will write the deleting rows to a local file C:\temp\yyyy.mm.dd.hh.mm.ss.tbl_deleted.csv, and then email this file to a list of recipients. This trigger only exists in the publisher.
    Yesterday, while I'm working on the publisher DB, I accidentally executed a stored procedure which attempted to delete some rows in the table. The trigger fired, a file C:\2012.09.04.09.01.01.tbl_deleted.csv generated, and the email was sent. But then problem occurs.

Problem:
    When I open replication monitor, I see a bunch of errors in "Distributor To Subscriber History". The error said:
    Command attempted:
    if @@trancount > 0 rollback tran
    Error messages:
    Attachment file C:\temp\2012.09.05.01.01.43.36.tbl_deleted.csv is invalid.
    (Source: MSSQLServer. Error number: 22051)
    Similar errors occur periodically, and the filename (C:\temp\yyyy.mm.dd.hh.mm.ss.tbl_deleted.csv) in the error messages reflect the actual time of the error.

So how should I fix this? I have tried to reinitialize the subscription with a new snapshot, but it does not help. After some time, the same errors occur again.

Provided Answers: 1
    The scope of a trigger should be limited to its own table, or at most its own database.
    You should not be using a trigger for generating data files.
    Instead, use your trigger to populate a staging table (not replicated) and then use a scheduled job or stored procedure to email any data found in the staging table.
    This is a much more robust solution.
    If it's not practically useful, then it's practically useless.

blindman
    www.chess.com: "sqlblindman"
    www.LobsterShot.blogspot.com

Provided Answers: 11
    An alternative would be to place the deleted records into a Service Broker queue, then you can do whatever processing is needed on them at your leisure.

Apart from modifying the trigger, is there anyway to prevent the trigger from fired due to replication?

I have added NOT FOR REPLICATION, and

DECLARE @TableID int = OBJECT_ID(N'my_table');
    DECLARE @RetCode int;
    EXEC @RetCode = sp_check_for_sync_trigger @tabid = @TableID, @trigger_op = NULL, @fonpublisher = 1
    IF @RetCode = 1
    RETURN;

at the top of the trigger, but it doesn't help.

I recreated the publication & subscription, but the error (file not found) still exists, indicating the trigger is fired.