Hi all,

Apologies if this is not the right place where to post this question.

I have a DB where I collect information about the status of my company orders. I have a form for the employees to input/edit the information.

I also have queries to tell me what orders are in what status at any given time.

My main table (called 'Pending order list') lists all the info input by the employees, including the date an order was added to the pending list, the date requested by the customer and the date that order was eventually booked.

I am trying to create a chart (which I want to access through a button on my index page..) which shows:

- How many orders were booked on the same day they were added to the Pending order list
- How many orders were booked 1 day later
- How many orders were booked 2 or more days later
- How many order were booked after the date requested by the customer
- etc

All the above (together and/or separately) should show in a pie chart that shows (for each case above) the percentage of the orders against the total number of orders that were booked. IE - total number of orders booked = 100, orders booked on the same date = 33; a pie chart should show that the 33% of the pending orders were booked on the same day they were added to the Pending order list.

I am not sure if I made any sense - any help is much appreciated.

Thanks,
Luca