Unanswered: Getting Pivotcharts into Reports in Access 2010

Ok, so I can make a pivot table in Access 2010, and a lovely chart from that. But at that point, I don't seem to be able to do a whole lot with it. I can put it in a form, but what I really need is to get it into a report. I've looked around, and the answers generally seem to be exporting to Excel or even Powerpoint, but is there not something that can be done to get these charts into a report? I'm not sure what the value is of getting a chart in a form vs. a report...if I can get them into reports, then Access becomes a complete reporting tool, if not, I'm going to have to export everything to PowerPoint in order to generate a full report.

So, can anyone help me with getting charts into reports? Is there something simple that I'm just missing (I hope!)? Any thoughts are appreciated.

Surrey, UK
    Provided Answers: 2
    Don't know if this will work in Acc2010, but in Acc2000 I simply designed the charts in a form, and then copied the Chart object into a report.
    10% of magic is knowing something that no-one else does. The rest is misdirection.