Question Unanswered: Conflict between Apache and NetBeans (tomcat)?

I've installed PostgreSQL and NetBeans on my Mac.

I was developing a Web Application in NetBeans with Apache Tomcat and when I tried to compile and run my app NetBeans says me that the port 8080 is already in use. So I changed the port, but it still doesn't allow me to compile and run my app anyway...

So I checked the page "localhost:8080" and I discovered that there is an Apache and PHP Server from PostgreSQL at that page! I think this Apache Server is conflicting my Web App compilation...

Is this possible???

Cause... I've deleted PostgreSQL, but the Apache and PHP server from PostgreSQL (there is a PostgreSQL logo there) are still at localhost:8080!

How to stop or delete it???

Someone helps me, please.

Provided Answers: 8
    This question has absolutely nothing to do with PostgreSQL. Please take this to a Tomcat forum.
    I will not read nor answer questions where the SQL code is messy and not formatted properly using [code] tags:

Tips for good questions:

I think it has to do with postgresql. apache was running on my mac because of an postgresql installation.

just wanted to delete apache. So I deleted the PostgreSQL folder at /Library/

The problem just was solved...