This is a full time/salaried or on-going contract/hourly paid on-site User-Interface Developer position located in Newport Beach, CA paying an annual salary to 150k (depending on experience) + benefits or $100 to $150 per hour (depending on experience). Local candidates preferred, but applicants interested in relocating to the Newport Beach area considered too. Relocation assistance will be provided. Candidates must currently reside in the United States to be considered. H1, H1-B, EAD, etc OK. Client will sponsor. Thank you.
Our Newport Beach, CA client is looking for a User-Interface Developer to focus on WPF desktop development and Silverlight development. The candidate will be working with Asset Experts, Modelers, Analytics Developers and the rest of the IT team to develop front-end applications such as WPF desktop, Silverlight web applications, and Excel add-ins for analysis and valuation of structured products/credit products. These applications consume data services and analytics services via a diverse set of server-side web services or other programming protocols.
* Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or an engineering field, ideally from a competitive college program in the U.S.
* Independent problem solving skills and a high level of curiosity.
* Effective communication skills.
* 3-5+ years of professional experience working with front office personnel in trading, structuring, portfolio management and asset analysis.
* Knowledge of general fixed income products, and in particular structured products covered by Intex.
* Proficient in programming with some of the following technologies: WPF, WCF, Winforms, Silverlight, ASP.NET or JSP, and Excel add-in programming.
* Experience with Infragistics is a plus but not required.
* Proficient with Oracle database programming.
* Working knowledge of generic UI application framework and general UI design patterns, and ability to apply such framework and patterns to UI development to integrate with backend servers via a web services or other APIs and protocols.
* Knowledge and experience with UNIX environment, bash scripting, and Python would be nice to have, but not required.
To be considered, please submit your resume and salary and/or hourly requirements to opensourcestaffing|AT|gmail.com
Beau J. Gould
Open Source Staffing Open Source Staffing
Follow me @ossjobs - New jobs posted daily. Full time, contract and telecommute