Unanswered: Cascading Box Problem

Hello Everyone,
    I am going to attach my db for reference, but I cannot get my cascading boxes to display more than one result when there are multiple in the referenced table (through query) and the query will pull more than one. I am using the macro method. Can someone please help me understand what I am doing wrong? I thought maybe it was because I had code for other fields on the form, but created the TEST form with only the cascading boxes and I still had the same problem.

Thanks for any assistance anyone can provide!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thumbs up

Found out what I did wrong, thanks for taking a look though!!!

Provided Answers: 19
    Forum etiquette, here and elsewhere, dictates when a solution is found, outside of the given forum, that solution is to be posted. This allows others, searching on the same or similar questions, to have the benefit of that solution.

Linq ;0)>
    Hope this helps!

The problem with making anything foolproof...is that fools are so darn ingenious!

All posts/responses based on Access 2003/2007

Well, i'm not exactly sure what was wrong. Let me explain how I ended up getting it to work.

I deleted all relationships, and changed the customer (and vendor) values from text, to Lookups. Once I did this it fixed the problem. I assume that for the cascading boxes to work, you must use Value Lookups.

Hope that helps anyone else who has a similar problem.